How to get to IP-Active Patent Attorney Birmingham / Trade Mark Attorney Birmingham by bus from Birmingham city centre
Get off at the Lister Street bus stop, opposite the Gosta Green Pub.
Bus Routes from Birmingham city centre
- Bus No. 14 / 14A from Lower Bull Street
- Bus No. 66 from Moor Street
From the Lister Street bus stop, turn left into Holt Street and continue along the street until you arrive at the large Faraday Wharf building (on your right).
How to get to IP-Active Patent Attorney Birmingham / Trade Mark Attorney Birmingham on foot from Birmingham city centre / train station
From Birmingham New Street Station
- exit the station into New Street
- walk down Corporation St
- cross James Watt Queensway
- walk down Aston Street
- turn left into Woodcock St
- walk down Holt St. to the Birmingham Science Park, Aston building (on your right)
CAR: DRIVING DIRECTIONS
The IP-Active Patent Attorney Birmingham / Trade Mark Attorney Birmingham Office is convenient from Manchester, East Midlands, Coventry, Warwick, Stratford, Oxford and London - as well as from the Birmingham NEC, Walsall, West Bromwich and other parts of Birmingham.
Free on-site car parks.
Approaching Birmingham from:
M6 MANCHESTER, M6 Junction 6
EAST MIDLANDS / NE - A38
Follow "City Centre, Bromsgrove (A38)".
- Ignore signs to Aston; stay on A38 M ~2 miles.
- Take 2nd exit to Dartmouth Circus (traffic island).
- From Dartmouth Circus
Take 2nd exit off traffic island (City Centre, A38) for ~100m
- Take 2nd left (Aston Road).
Birmingham Science Park Aston is the large building on the left, with a large car parking area in front.
Approaching Birmingham from
M5 MANCHESTER / BRISTOL, M5 Junction 3:
Take Hagley Road (A456); follow 'City Centre' signs.
- After ~ 5 miles, follow 'Convention Centre' and 'Broad Street'.
- At Broad Street, follow blue signs 'M6 North and Lichfield A38'.
- Take 2nd exit off Paradise Circus (still following 'M6 North and Lichfield
- Enter the underpass to your right (signed M6 North and Lichfield A 38)
- Go over the flyover at Lichfield Circus; continue along A38
- from Dartmouth Circus, as for M6 directions
IP‑Active.com has experience of acting for clients both large and small in
intellectual property matters.
Call 02476 992662 today to arrange a free initial consultation with experienced intellectual property lawyers