Chartered Patent Attorneys & Trademark Attorneys in
02476 992662to book an appointment with a
Chartered UK & European Patent Attorney & Trade
Need an expert in Intellectual Property - Patents, Trade Marks, Designs and Copyright - in Coventry or Warwickshire? Call or email to book an appointment with a specialist IP attorney.
For maps of our Coventry (England) office location, scroll down.
COVENTRY, UK OFFICE ADDRESS:IP-Active.com Ltd.,
Coventry University Technology Park
Telephone: (+44) 02476 992662
Fax: (+44) 02476 101162
E-mail: info ip-active.com
Please call or email to arrange an appointment
Directions from Coventry City Centre and from Birmingham
The TechnoCentre is on Coventry University campus, just a few minutes walk from Coventry City Centre.
From Coventry City-Centre (by car)
- On the Ringroad go to J5.
- Leave the Ringroad at J5, turning right into Mile Lane.
- You will see the TechnoCentre at the traffic lights - take the first left (Puma Way) - to the entrance of the TechnoCentre (on your left).
from Birmingham (M42, Junction 6)
- Follow the M42 to J6, then
- A45 (sign posted Coventry City-centre)
- Turn onto the A4114 (still following City-centre signs)
- Turn right to join J8 of the Ringroad
- Exit the Ringroad at J5, turning right into Mile Lane.
- At the traffic lights, turn left into Puma Way and the TechnoCentre (on your left)
From M1 Northbound (Rugby, Leicester, Loughborough)
- Exit the M1 at J17 on to M45 (Coventry(S)), and then the A45 (Coventry).
- At the roundabout (where the A45 meets the A46 to Leicester), continue along the A45 (Coventry) past the Middlemarch Business Park.
- Now use 'Last Leg' directions, as below.
From M1 (southbound)
From M6 (Junction 2)
- If using M6, exit at J2 for the M69 to A46/M1/Leicester/Coventry, and keeping right at the fork, follow A46/Coventry.
- From M1 (Southbound), M69, join the A46/M1/Leicester/Coventry (Eastern By-pass) and follow A46/Coventry.
- Everyone: pick up the A46(Warwick) sign, and follow, through two roundabouts.
- At 3rd roundabout, exit to A45.
- Now use 'Last Leg' directions, below.
The 'Last Leg'
- Take the first slip road off the A45 (sign-posted A46 Warwick)
- Turn right (sign-posted A4114 Coventry)
- Follow Coventry City-centre signs and pick up A423, London Rd. (on the London Rd you can see Allen Ford Garage on opposite carriageway). Continue past the cemetery on your left.
- Take the first left into Deasy Rd (just before the traffic lights)
- Go straight over the roundabout to the next roundabout, and the TechnoCentre.
- Note - if you miss the turning:
Continue on to J4 of the Ringroad. Following the road markings, keep left and take the first slip road (past the the Rainbow Pub). Follow the left-hand bend. At the T-junction turn left - you can see the TechnoCentre on your right.
Useful link: BBC motorway travel news
Radio Coventry & Warwickshire
"Top Tips For Inventors"
as heard on
Radio Coventry & Warwickshire
>> Top Tips
(click or scroll down for Google map )
Our Coventry office is at the Coventry University TechnoCentre
VISITING OUR COVENTRY OFFICE
IP-Active is located near the centre of Coventry -
easy-to-reach — from Coventry, Rugby, Warwick, East Midlands etc. - and
only 30 minutes from the M1!
- 2 hours free parking for IP-Active.com client meetings
- 5 minute walk from Coventry railway station